Saturday, September 15, 2012

Next Time I May Look at the Inspiration Photo/Instructions First!

I'm the type to take a new item out of the box, try to put it together, break it and then look at the instructions. This card is a visual representation of that. It doesnt really resemble the card style I was going for but it still looks good thank G-d!
 
 

10 comments:

Chrissie said...

Well, you really managed loads of ovals here Miriam.
Thanks so much for joining us.
Chrissie
Less is More

Cat's sCrap said...

Interesting graphic effect. Everything in simplicity. Bravo ! Congratulations !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cadz this week and good luck !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Donna B. said...

Pretty card! Thanks for playing this week at The Play Date Cafe.

redwasher1 said...

Well it turned out great!!! That's how creativity started!! I'm the same way, when all else fails read manufactory suggestions!! Hee, Hee. Thanks for joining us at Repeat Impressions.

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Great card and design. Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week. Good luck. Jill (DT)

Ruby said...

I think you did a great job! Nothing broken here! Thanks so much for joining in with us this week over at The Play Date Cafe

~amy~ said...

love your shaped card! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

Sue said...

Lovely card, Miriam. Very creative use of ovals! Sue x

Rose said...

lol your funny!!! i never read instruction either ;)
fantastic take on the color challenge!! so glad you joined us on EAD

liz at liz's paper loft said...

your card is so interesting! I really love how it draws you in! thanks for playing with us at ead designs!