You know those cards that are fairly straight forward in your mind but just arent working out on paper? And you keep adding more and more and more stuff just to try to get it to look decent? This is one of those. At least I brought it to the point where I dont feel bad for the person who chooses to use this card! And it was a good learning experience and I got to play with a lot of my supplies :)
http://cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/2012/09/cps-285-part-1.html
http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2012/09/tuesday-trigger-soup-to-nuts.html
http://www.simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/2012/10/simon-says-glimmer-and-sparkle.html
http://paperplaychallenges.blogspot.com/2012/10/12-week-40-shine-on.html
2 comments:
Very pretty Miriam! I love all the fun colors on this. Thank you for playing along with the Glimmer and Sparkle Challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog.
Hey Miriam! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)
Post a Comment