Thursday, October 17, 2013

Some Angst and Some Scraps


 
 


I had a very hard day last week and i knew I wanted to do something creative to get out some of the negative energy but I didnt want to plan and measure and ink up and get messy. This was the simpler option, where I chose my scraps- and about halfway through I realized most of them were either neutrals or had some pink in them!- cut them up, gluesticked them & pasted in place. Of course it ended up being a bit technical and I had to strategize a few times & i had some messy cuttings afterwards but it was probably still a simpler project compared to my usual!

3 comments:

Flubidoo said...

What a great way to use up your scraps Miriam! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays ;-)

Unknown said...

That's a great use of scraps and an even greater way to rid yourself of the negative energy following some rough days! Making something always calms me.
Thanks so much for sharing at HIMCR for our Super Scraps Saturday challenge this week...good luck!
hugs--
Roberta
Hiding in My Craft Room Design Team
Queen Bee Paper Crafts
My Blog Candy

Leigh Ann Baird said...

There's nothing better than a little craft therapy when you've had a rough time. I'm glad you were able to join us at CAS-ual Fridays!