Friday, June 22, 2012

Shall We? 10 (Ch 24, TMS 151, SOS 56)


I love the TMS sketch and I wish I could have followed it more closely! The smiley stickers are actually a donation from my mother's stash but they work perfectly here! This is the second to last panel in my little booklet. Woohoo! G-d willing next time I will post all the cards in order so you can see the storyline unfold.

5 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Fun project! Thanks for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. :) Janis

Melissa Craig said...

How fun is this! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

The EmBellished Card - Belinda said...

Very colorful, Miriam. Thank you for joining in on the fun @ Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. Join us again anytime.
Blessings,
Belinda
http://theembellishedcard.blogspot.com

Deena said...

it took me a minute to realize what your project was about, but I scrolled down your blog a bit and checked out all your other works, and you have a cool little book happening! Thanks for playing along with the Shopping our Stash Sticker Challenge this week!

Crystal said...

Great project, love the cute stickers! Thanks for joining us over at SOS this past week for our sticker challenge :)