Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Shall We? 11 (ric14, Ch 25, SS70)
I loved the colors in the shoe & especially the glossy shine! I hope the colors I chose does some justice to the originals
I almost always use pens, colored paper and stickers
[About the acting innocent: In my community, dating is almost exclusively for marriage. the dating period is brief (about7 dates until a couple decides to get engaged) and private. to formalize the engagement a couple will usually write a letter to the Rebbe (a Chassidic leader/Rabbi) and/or go to the ohel (sorry, theres no other link i feel is more accurate). this card is for that odd day or two, on average, when the couple has decided to get engaged but have not yet gotten their blessing. feel free to contact me if you want more (sensible) info on any of this and i'll try my best]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your artwork is very original. Like you I just love the Shoe that is the inspiration for this weeks challenge at RIC.
Love the colors. Thanks for playing with us @ Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge.
Blessings,
Belinda
http://theembellishedcard.blogspot.com
Thanks for joining us on the Runway!
Post a Comment