Sunday, February 10, 2013

Lots of Updates and Comments, Most Recent First

http://creativechabadcrafts.blogspot.com/2012/12/good-morning-sdc80.html
I always read and enjoy the comments that people post about my projects. I found it intriguing/amusing (I'm not sure of the right word) that noone commented on this project, even though I shared it on three challenge blogs. It is a ritual Jewish item, but I've posted about Jewish items before (chabad is in my name!) and a short morning prayer and hand washing seems pretty straight-forward to me. And it is just a post about a decorated bowl and cup. I guess my attempt to scale down my overthinking from my usual 130% got me to about 110% & as usual it still wasnt enough & this post was more intimidating than I thought it would be! At least I enjoyed it :)

http://creativechabadcrafts.blogspot.com/2012/12/golden-grid.html
The final version:

http://creativechabadcrafts.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-actual-hair-pieces.html
Two of my nieces wearing their pins:


http://creativechabadcrafts.blogspot.com/2012/07/unsentimental-for-now-sssaslayered.html
Unfortunately, I didnt take a picture of the cover but in the sentiment place i used a black felt-tipped pen to write something like Shapes... Paper... Colors... and (with some help from my computer for the sentiment) this is the inside:

http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=4773938365876222714#editor/target=post;postID=8736691625138347631
http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=4773938365876222714#editor/target=post;postID=1160309565322275908
I love constructive criticism! with the help of some friends, i realized this card needed some more clarity. I hope this helps!

No comments: