Thursday, June 7, 2012

Kids & Bling (PPC69, CFC55)


This spells out my nephew's name, Menachem Mendel, in Hebrew. He will be celebrating his third birthday soon, G-d willing, and his first haircut party (more info here). I'm not sure if or how I'll fill the center, maybe I'll put his picture, some more silver swirls or whatever inspiration occurs to me. I'll post the completed version; I have about a month to do so!

5 comments:

fairyrocks said...

Thank You for Playing in Paradise with us this week. What a lovely way to recognize your nephew's birthday. Lovely fun and creative

Angie Tieman said...

What a cool project!! I love all the different materials you used for embellishments! Thanks so much for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Lisa A. said...

What a very special birthday card for your nephew...love all the colors:)!! Thanks for sharing your creativity and joining the challenge at CAS-ual Fridays this week:)!!

Laurie said...

What a great project! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

Dana said...

This is darling! Thanks for blinging it with us at CAS-ual Fridays:)