Sunday, August 5, 2012

Trying for a Non-Girly Card- I think I need a dif. style stamps

A better camera would also be nice! The black and white papers are both stamped in green and it's all mounted on a hunter green piece of paper. The colorful white background is my bed sheet, where I was able to get the most decent shot :)

http://www.thehousethatstampsbuilt.com/designers-choice-challenge/dcc81-color-challenge/

http://www.simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/2012/08/simon-sayskristinas-inspiration.html

http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com/2012/07/challenge-121-sketch.html

3 comments:

cheiron said...

Wonderful background Miriam! Please be sure to add the link of the specific challenge post you are playing along with in your blog post to be eligible to win ;) Thanks for linking up to this week's Kristina's inspiration challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog and playing along with us!

Louise said...

What beautiful papers! The round corners look great! Thanks for joining us for Challenge 120 at Craft Your Passion challenge blog. Hugs, Louise G

Patti J said...

Thanks for participating in our DCC Challenge at The House That Stamps Built! Your card is just perfect for our black and white challenge! Thanks for sharing :)