Thursday, August 30, 2012

Mazel Tov Levi & Faygie!



My brother just got married (as I’m sure most of you know by now) and I didn’t want him and his bride to just come home to their boring, overpriced rental apartment, with no sign of excitement. This simple sign says mazel tov, Hebrew for (lit. good luck) congratulations.

http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com/ 1 background paper, 2 main coloring mediums, 3 flowers. I’m glad this challenged forced me to think of these elements bec. either the sign would have been boring or I would have spent forever trying to think up ways to make it interesting
http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/2012/08/himcr-60-share-challenge.html
http://www.craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com/2012/08/challenge-125-emboss-it.html
http://www.thehousethatstampsbuilt.com/cards-by-theme/flowers/dcc829-flowers-challenge/

4 comments:

Mandi said...

Interesting take on our challenge
Super creation
Thanks very much
mandi
"Less is More"

alethea said...

very thoughtful of you!!! Thanks for joining our Emboss it Challenge at CYP! HUgsxx

Caz said...

This is lovely, Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion, and good luck.

Caz xx CYP DT

Laurie HIMCR said...

Great job!!! I'm sure they loved it! Thanks for joining us this week over at Hiding in My Craft Room!

~Laurie
www.hidinginmycraftroom.com